LOOKING FOR A KEYNOTE SPEAKER? HIRE SUZIE!
Suzie Lightfoot is the ultimate unflappable pro, she can handle any ‘off script’ situation with her trademark grace and humour. Live TV? No sweat. Broken mike? Not a drama.
As a speaker, Suzie Lightfoot is renowned for being bold, inspiring and striking a chord with any audience. Drawing on her own varied experience in the public eye as an elite athlete, top model, public figure and businesswoman, Suzie provides easy-to-implement, incredibly effective strategies and techniques for professional women to reboot their brand, self-package with style and super-charge their careers.
Suzie is also a veteran presenter who has served as MC and compere for some of Queensland’s biggest fashion and community events, including the Stefan Hair Awards and Queensland’s Young Achiever Awards.
SUZIE’S SPEAKING TOPICS
Looking for an inspiring key note speaker? Suzie provides real-life insight and perspective gained from her experience in many different industries. She taps into the potential of her audience with her inspiring personal stories, canvassing issues such as leadership, image management, confidence, courage, empowerment, adversity and passion.
LIVE IN YOUR PASSION ZONE
Time to Be Seen, Be Heard & Be Noticed
“In the digital age a brand is so much more than just a logo, it’s vital women in their business and careers create a personal image and professional reputation that gets them noticed in all the right ways.”
Suzie explains why, as women mature, the importance of keeping a refreshed and relevant personal brand is vital to continued
success and can help professional women have more choices, more opportunities and become more financially secure.
In this Keynote talk Suzie unveils her methodology for developing a powerful personal brand that will set you apart. Suzie believes that for professional women to overcome their fears and increase their influence in all spheres of life and business, they need to re-energise themselves and discover their signature voice so they may live in their passion zone and accomplish
OVER COMING ADVERSITY
Test Your Passions
Drawing on lessons learned as an elite athlete at the Australian Institute of Sport, Suzie give tips on overcoming adversity and shares strategies she has learned as an elite athlete. Suzie intimate, spirited and revealing keynote showcases a number of inspirational stories from her life, touching on her brushes with depression, workplace bullying and sexual harassment at a time when the top model’s life and image appeared perfect from the outside. She explains how every panful experience, challenge or moment of adversity can give you an elevation of thought and test your passion.
Suzie’s own story of triumph over adversity serves to illustrate how shifting mindsets and attitudes can make all the difference when you’re faced with failure, loss of confidence, emotional abuse and depression.
LOOKING FOR A KEYNOTE SPEAKER? HIRE SUZIE!
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT SUZIE’S
WORKSHOPS & CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS
A FEW KIND WORDS
Suzie has partnered with hundreds of professional women, industry leaders and entrepreneurs, where she learned the foundations for creating powerful and influential personal brands.
- "We had Suzie present on personal branding at a recent staff training day which far exceeded our expectations! Suzie covered so much great content and took the time to genuinely get to know our team and draw our their needs and personal and professional values in a thoughtful way to reach their individual objectives. It has started a conversation that we will continue as a team with lots of great concepts and suggestions coming out of the session. Thank you Suzie. I highly recommend businesses big and small to have Suzie speak to their teams and show how much you value your team through relevant and valuable content delivered in a very thoughtful, dynamic and authentic manner by Suzie. Thanks Suzie!"
Hilary Knights – (Digital Marketing Professional)
- "Suzie spent an afternoon with our team running a workshop on personal branding and how one's individual values link to the company values to create an awesome empowered work place. I can't say enough how inspiring the session was and how we all benefited both as individuals and for our business. I would recommend Suzie's workshops to any size of business or team as she identifies how each individual truly impacts the collective agreement and value system. Outsource2us is empowered to kick butt in 2018, so thank you Suzie Lightfoot!"
Jane Toohey – (Director, Outsource2Us)
- "Helping other women to be confident and comfortable in their skin is at the core of my business. So it's important to me to represent these values in my own persona, image and personal brand. Working with Suzie to refresh my executive image and reboot my brand was an empowering experience. Suzie knows how to tap into your vision and bring out the best in you."
Irena Morgenstern – (IMSkin Management)
- "Working with Suzie to refresh my personal brand and executive image for the launch of my new business Steam Capital was inspiring. Suzie is a true professional and expert who knows how to make an impact with image. Although image is not everything, it is essential for people to feel great about themselves and feel confident, empowered and comfortable in their own skin during times of career transition. Being confident to live in your strengths is crucial for career success and Suzie certainly knows how to finesse your image and style fit for today’s world."
Libby Marshall – (Steam Capital)
- "Suzie Lightfoot was unbelievable. Suzie is super authentic and her presentation on the art of Personal Branding helps you to unpack your own authenticity so that you can grow your brand, influence and reputation as a woman in business." (Women Leading Business Networking Forum, 2017)
Andrew Pennisi – (COO Russo Business School)
- "Suzie provides a wake-up call about the importance of branding. Suzie, deservedly, gains the respect of her clients for a professional approach coupled with a personal touch. She has an engaging presentation style and offers quality advice to help both individuals and companies excel in their journey to enhance their brand profile."
Mitchell Murphy – (Commercial & Marketing Director, Gadens)
- "Executive Elite had the pleasure of Suzie Lightfoot presenting to our business group Personal branding. Suzie was immaculate in her trademark Red, a perfect example of how your personal brand can resonate without saying a word! We were treated to great insight on how we can build our business and how our communication needs to be consistent through all mediums. A great take out for me was if I don't decide how my personal brand is going to be, others will do it for me."
Jaeneen Cunningham – (Executive Elite & Equity Lend)
- "Suzie presented her Personal Branding Masterclass at our Leading Women Business Networking group event in April. Suzie's personal and professional story is what sets her apart from other Personal Branding Experts. Suzie not only shares her craft of Personal Branding, she talks about how she has re-engineered herself from being a top model in Australia, when her life was like diamonds, to how it all came crashing down, and how she was able to pick herself up and constantly re-invent herself throughout her life and career, building a brand and reputation that people trust and admire."
Sarina Russo – (Founding & Managing Director Russo Group)
- "Suzie was so great! Her energy and enthusiasm for being your best is contagious and inspiring. I gained so much from it and feel like it was a real gift to hear her speak." (Leading Women Business Masterclass, 2017)
Kathryn O’Connor (Lead Family Succession Coach)
- "Suzie has an amazing message to share about Personal Branding and reminds you that its ok to have failures in your life, as those failures can lead to your greatest successes. Suzie has enabled me to walk away being empowered and inspired to grow my brand by what she has shared. If you get the chance to hear Suzie speak or engage her services, my advice is to just do it!"
Alison McGrath – (Managing Partner Business Dimensions HQ)