PERSONAL BRAND COACH
In today’s hyper competitive environment, the importance of having a refreshed and
relevant personal brand becomes essential for your continued success. The more you advance in your career, the more your reputation matters, so it’s vital to create a personal image and professional reputation that gets you noticed in all the right ways – especially in this ‘Age of Influence’.
Suzie offers one-on-one Personal Brand Coaching for professionals women and entrepreneurs who wish to create high performing Signature Brands,
develop strategies to scale your business, enhance your image,
increase your influence and get you noticed!
Personal Image Development and strategies to raise your level of leadership, build your networks,
increase your visibility, reputation and presence.
WORSKOPS & MASTERCLASS SERIES
A personal brand incorporates your appearance and dress style, as well as the way you communicate and carry yourself both online and offline. It’s your real-world fingerprint and digital footprint.
All will recognise it.
Everyone will admire it.
No one will replicate it.
Suzie offers a full suite of bespoke Corporate Workshops and Professional Masterclasses to position your staff and your team as leaders in business, inspiring them to grow their influence and impact in their market, industry and community by increasing their visibility, reputation and presence.
Suzie’s unique Personal Brand Masterclass Series is designed to empower your team members personal brand leadership
to maximise individual and corporate brand value.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH SUZIE
You will have presence and power, and a brand that will maximise your personal and business value.
You’ll become respected as an industry and community leader, with increased online and offline visibility.
You will have a professional appearance and image that energises you, and influences those around you.
You’ll have greater direction, clarity and creativity, and renewed enthusiasm to put yourself ‘out there’.
Your professional credibility will be enhanced and you’ll feel empowered.
You’ll have access to ongoing professional brand management to help you maintain your image and personal brand.
A FEW KIND WORDS
Suzie has partnered with hundreds of professional women, industry leaders and entrepreneurs, where she learned the foundations for creating powerful and influential personal brands.
- "Suzie Lightfoot was unbelievable. Suzie is super authentic and her presentation on the art of Personal Branding helps you to unpack your own authenticity so that you can grow your brand, influence and reputation as a woman in business." (Women Leading Business Networking Forum, 2017)
Andrew Pennisi – (COO Russo Business School)
- "Suzie provides a wake-up call about the importance of branding. Suzie, deservedly, gains the respect of her clients for a professional approach coupled with a personal touch. She has an engaging presentation style and offers quality advice to help both individuals and companies excel in their journey to enhance their brand profile."
Mitchell Murphy – (Commercial & Marketing Director, Gadens)
- "Executive Elite had the pleasure of Suzie Lightfoot presenting to our business group Personal branding. Suzie was immaculate in her trademark Red, a perfect example of how your personal brand can resonate without saying a word! We were treated to great insight on how we can build our business and how our communication needs to be consistent through all mediums. A great take out for me was if I don't decide how my personal brand is going to be, others will do it for me."
Jaeneen Cunningham – (Executive Elite & Equity Lend)
- Suzie presented her Personal Branding Masterclass at our Leading Women Business Networking group event in April. Suzie's personal and professional story is what sets her apart from other Personal Branding Experts. Suzie not only shares her craft of Personal Branding, she talks about how she has re-engineered herself from being a top model in Australia, when her life was like diamonds, to how it all came crashing down, and how she was able to pick herself up and constantly re-invent herself throughout her life and career, building a brand and reputation that people trust and admire. "
Sarina Russo – (Founding & Managing Director Russo Group)
- "Suzie was so great! Her energy and enthusiasm for being your best is contagious and inspiring. I gained so much from it and feel like it was a real gift to hear her speak." (Leading Women Business Masterclass, 2017)
Kathryn O’Connor (Lead Family Succession Coach)
- "Suzie has an amazing message to share about Personal Branding and reminds you that its ok to have failures in your life, as those failures can lead to your greatest successes. Suzie has enabled me to walk away being empowered and inspired to grow my brand by what she has shared. If you get the chance to hear Suzie speak or engage her services, my advice is to just do it!"
Alison McGrath – (Managing Partner Business Dimensions HQ)
- “Suzie epitomises that classic quote “be so good they can’t ignore you”! For all the years and situations I’ve had the pleasure of working with Suzie, she has always projected confidence and capability; valuable qualities for any woman who strives to make a mark in this world. Suzie is more than just beautiful, she is skilled in her craft and believes in the value of what she is doing. If you need to build your career, network or self-worth, invest in a style icon whose authenticity is beyond reproach.”
Liliana Montague (Executive Manager – Corporate Strategy & Organisational Development Spinal Life Australia)
- “There are people who “pretend” to be social media & brand experts, often with only 1 or 2 years’ experience, and then there is the “real deal” Suzie Lightfoot. As an expert in SEO and Google AdWords I seek Suzie’s advice for all things social! She is a legend in building powerful and successful audiences on Facebook, Google +, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter. This is the “expert” you want on your team. So, if you want leverage the social media platforms for your brand or business, see if you can get Suzie to “mentor” your efforts”.
Monte Huebsch (CEO at AussieWeb)
- “Engaging, supportive, determined, interesting, glamorous, strong, honest and intelligent. This is the Suzie I have known for over 25 years. She walks the walk and talks the talk, a straight shooter who will take you to where you need to go.”
Jodie Bache-Mclean (Director June Dally-Watkins Education & Training)
- "Suzie has given me invaluable strategies and frameworks on developing my personal brand and she really resonates why it is so important in business and particularly to empower yourself as a woman, to be authentic, to be bold, to be brave and to be comfortable in your own skin."
D’Neale Prosser – (Human Resources Manager IKEA)